At LifeLock, we invest in our employees.
When it comes to perks, we have everything you’d expect, plus a whole lot more.
LifeLock offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits packages for employees and their families. Here’s a glance at our available benefits*.
Pay and Incentives
- Competitive Wages
- Incentive Program
- Stock Options and/or restricted stock units**
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Free LifeLock membership for you and immediate household family members
- 401(k) retirement plan with first day eligibility, a company match of $1 for every $1 you contribute up to 6% of your compensation and immediate 100 percent vesting.
Healthy Mind and Body from Day One
- Competitive benefit plans (medical, dental, vision)
- Employer contribution to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Free employee-assistance program (EAP)
- 100-percent, company-paid life insurance, and short- and long-term disability insurance
- Wellness rewards
Time for What Matters Most
- 9 Paid Holidays
- 4 weeks of paid time off earned during your first year
- 24 hours of paid volunteer time off to support LifeLock-sponsored community service programs
And then Some
- Tuition assistance program
- Anniversary recognition program
- Employee referral program
- Voluntary benefits including pet insurance and buy-up term life insurance
- Free Maricopa County bus/light rail passes for Tempe-based employees
- Caltrain/VTA pre-tax for all commuters
* Actual benefits are described in the summary plan descriptions, plan documents and an employee policy handbook, which govern eligibility and benefits features.
** Stock options are subject to board approval.